We’re glad you’re interested in listing your shop in our independent Volvo repair shop directory. Our goal at VolvoMechanics.com is to provide the most comprehensive directory of qualified independent Volvo mechanics and specialized Volvo repair shops. This focus means we cannot list every shop submitted.
To be included in our directories, your shop must fit our criteria listed below:
- Independently owned and operated - no dealerships.
- Specialize in the repair and service of any or all of the following European or luxury makes: BMW, Mercedes, Porsche, Audi, Volkswagen, Volvo, Jaguar, Mini Cooper, Land Rover, Saab, Acura, Infiniti, Lexus, Subaru and other exotic automobiles (Lamborghini, Ferrari, Aston Martin, etc.).
- Utilize make-specific diagnostic and scanning tools in your shop.
- Employ technicians with appropriate factory training and certification.
Businesses that will not be approved for addition to our directories include:
- Auto dealerships that sell new automobiles
- Body shops
- Collision/restoration/dent repair shops
- Brake/muffler shops and franchises
- Towing shops
- Salvage yards/junk yards
- Tire/wheel/rim shops
- RV/Fleet shops
- Auto glass/windshield repair shops
- Transmission-only shops/franchises
- Parts suppliers and parts-only shops
- Any type of engine/transmission/injection/etc building shops
- Car brokers/leasing companies
- Limousine/coach service driver shops
- General/all makes/models repair shops that do NOT indicate specific European/Japanese car manufacturer specializations and diagnostic equipment/scanning tools, as well as technician specific car brand training on their website.
Please note that your shop will be individually reviewed by a member of our team. If we cannot use the information provided via your shop description and your website to verify your specialization in the above vehicle makes, your business will not be added. If we can’t determine your expertise - prospective customers can’t either!
Add your shop here.